The Solena Distributed Green Power System (DGPS) is designed as a modular, stand-alone system for the production of distributed green power utilizing Solena’s SPGV Technology. The DGPS will convert up to five tons per hour of biomass feedstock into a BioSynGas, which is then used to generate renewable, baseload distributed power
SGI's plasma gasification technology is:
- Fuel flexible offering high availability of base load power
- Energy self-sufficient, consuming less than ¼ of the energy it produces
- Provides lower O&M costs than other "clean" renewable energy processes
- Produces zero CO2 emissions, no toxic fumes, no heavy metals or hazardous ashes
- Highly efficient, producing four time more energy than standard combustion technology.
Click here to see how SGI technology adds "green" to "state of the art."